Goulds Water Technology Factory School
Class is Back in Session – The Factory School has reopened!
2022 Factory School Q2/Q3 Schedule
Water Systems: 9/26-9/29
For more than 30 years, the Goulds Water Technology training facility has educated thousands of water industry professionals about the latest advancement in commercial, residential and agricultural applications. With the opening of the new Campbell Education Center laboratory we are able to offer new mobile demonstration units, network and Wi-Fi equipment, LED TVs and configurable work stations to further assist attendees.
The Goulds Water Technology Factory School offers four unique and distinct classes including, Water Systems, Variable Frequency Drives, Wastewater and Commercial. Each class covers the breadth of the Goulds Water Technology product line and related systems and are available for customers (distributors, dealers, engineers, and OEMs) with at least one year of industry experience. These educational offerings are designed to provide the attendees with extensive, hands-on experience in the state-of-the-art laboratory where they train on actual installations and gain valuable troubleshooting skills.
WHAT SETS GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY FACTORY SCHOOL TRAINING APART?
- Students learn product applications, markets, troubleshooting and system components
- Sessions are taught by full-time instructors and marketing staff. Participants spend most of their time enhancing their learning experience in the lab.
- Located in historic Seneca Falls, NY, USA within 45 minutes of Hancock Airport (Syracuse, NY).
- Classroom style seating for 25 students.
- Interactive, working demonstrations of pumps and controls.
- Lab for students to install and troubleshoot numerous pumps and controls.
- Use of digital multimeters for hands-on troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Most classes also include a tour of Xylem’s manufacturing facility in Auburn, NY.
Accommodations at the below hotel are included in your course fee. Registration in a course makes you a room reservation; there is no need to contact the hotel directly.
The Gould Hotel
108 Fall Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148