HL Series Godwin HL150M
Available for Rent
- Dri-Prime? automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance?
- Close-coupled design for easy to service pump-end
High-Head and Jetting Pump with Solids-Handling Capabilities
The Godwin Dri-Prime? HL150M pump offers flow rates to 1,650 US GPM (374 m3/hr) and has the capability to discharge pressures to 219 psi (148 m).
The HL150M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
High discharge pressure, dry running and portability make the HL150M ideal for stage dewatering, product transfer in refineries, and temporary fire backup applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)
- High tensile strength hot-dipped galvanized steel?
- Quick disconnect (QD) coupling system?
- 2" to 12" pipe, fittings, and adapters available
- Connects two or more pumps in series for extra high-head operation
- Available for Flygt 2000 or 2600 series BS version pumps
- Allows hose and pipe connections
- 3” pintle hitch (other options available)
- DOT LED lights
- Electric brakes
- 6-pin, round-pin trailer plug (other options available)
- Fuel cell (for integral diesel driven pumps)
- Strong, durable, flexible and lightweight
- High performance and long life expectancy
- Weather resistant?
- Each kit contains viton/SS gaskets and o-rings
- Will work with standard or SS/CD4MCu builds
- For diesel or electric drive units
- Available for diesel engine pumps
- Available for Tier 2, Tier 3, interim Tier 4 (iT4) and Final Tier 4 (FT4) engines
- Each kit contains oil filter, fuel filter(s), air filter(s), and compressor filter (if applicable)
- Kit contains all filters required for service
- Available for Godwin Dri-Prime pumps
- Kits provide cost savings over purchasing components individually
- Kits include the most common wear parts needed for maintenance and repairs during the first 1-2 years of normal pump usage
- Each kit includes Venturi jet and nozzle, compressor line, belt, O-rings, discharge ball/seat or flapper/gasket, inspection gaskets, and PDF drawing illustrating the location of each part
- Available for standard and SS builds
- Each kit contains items to replace the Venturi and Screen gasket
- Kits allow for fast replacement with minimal downtime